X-ray Testing Machine (XG3300A)
|FOB Price:||US $25,000-30,000 / SET|
|Min. Order:||1 SET|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 SET||US $25,000-30,000/ SET|
|Transport Package:||as Per Customers′ Requirements|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: XG3300A
- Trademark: ASIDA
- Origin: China, Dongguan
- Weight: 130kg
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 9022199090
Observe and measure positioning holes on the PCB, to check whether the holes
Between layers are deviated, a variety of conditional measurement can be
Conducted on the images, including the distance from the center of a circle to
Another, from one point to another, circle area, etc., and make judgement pre-set
1. Using the principle of X-ray projection & imaging to observe and measure the
Positioning holes on the PCB.
2. CAN network computer control system, simple operation.
3. Eqiupped woth CCD navigation functions, to facilitate moblie test, and quickly
Search the test objectives.
4. Sealed micro focus X-ray tube and a variety of image processing techniques
And software to reduce the image distortion.
5. Image can be measured under different conditions, such as the distance from
The center of concentric circles, point to point distance, circle area, etc.
|X-ray tube parameters||Maximum Voltage||50KV|
|X-ray image intensifier||6-inch view|
|Navigation CCD resolution||5Million pixels|
|PCB size||Width 45 "(throat depth 630mm)|
|X-ray shield target||No more than 0.5µSv/h|
|Cooling mode||Strong wind cooling|
|Temperature and humidity ||Temperature: 22 ºC ± 3 ºC Humidity: 50% ± 10%|
|Printer||Printer (user distribution)|
|Operating mode||1. manually move the tested PCB, navigation CCD tracking|
2.setting X-ray open when sending PCB boards, and close when taking
|Power requirements||AC220v 50Hz,without water and gas|
|Dimensions||1040mm X 855mm X 1510mm|
(LxWxH including monitor)