X-ray Inspection Machine for PCB (XG3000)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 set|
|Transport Package:||as Per Customers′ Requirements|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: XG3000
- Trademark: ASIDA
- Origin: China, Dongguan
- Maximum Thickness: 12mm
- Specification: CE, SGS, ISO9001
Usage:Detect and measure positioning holes on the PCB to check deviation between layers. A variety of measurements can be programmed such as the distance from the centre of one circle to another, point to point distance and circle area.
· Utilises X-ray projection and imaging to observe and measure positioning holes on a PCB.
· CAN network computer control system leading to simple operation.
· Equipped with CCD navigation functions to facilitate mobile testing and quickly search for the test objectives.
· Sealed micro focus X-ray tube and image processing software to reduce image distortion.
|X-ray tube parameters||Maximum Voltage||50KV|
|X-ray image intensifier||6-inch view|
|Navigation CCD resolution||5Million pixels|
|PCB size||Width 45 "(throat depth 630mm)|
|X-ray shield target||No more than 0.5µSv/h|
|Cooling mode||Strong wind cooling|
|Temperature and humidity ||Temperature: 22 ºC ± 3 ºC Humidity: 50% ± 10%|
|Operating mode||1. manually move the tested PCB, navigation CCD tracking|
2.setting X-ray open when sending PCB boards, and close when taking
|Power requirements||AC220v 50Hz,|
without water and gas
|Dimensions||1040mm X 855mm X 1510mm|
(LxWxH including monitor)