CO2 Laser Marking for wood engraving
The machine employs the imported CO2 laser and imported high-speed galvanometer as its central devices. It is widely used for nonmetal's surface marking, such as food and beverage packaging, plastic devices, PCB, electronic components, craftwork, burden distribution, leathers, buttons, papers, wood, organic glass and ceramic marking, etc.
1. High Laser power stability, good light beam quality, air-cooling, maintenance free, long using life by imported CO2 Laser.
2. High processing accuracy, high marking speed and good stability base on imported high-speed galvanometer.
3. Convenient Operation:Convenient data processing with dedicated laser marking software. Interface is simple and friendly, easy operation.
4. Available support file format: PLT,DXF,AI,SDT,BMP,JPG,JPEG,TGA,PNG,TIF,TIFF, etc.
5. Support one-dimensional code and two-dimensional code marking such as Code39,EAN,PDF417,DATAMATRIX, etc.
6. Option function: marking-on-the-fling, rotary marking and X.Y 2D platform.
It is widely used for food and beverage packaging, medical packing, consumer electronic products, instruments, building ceramics, clothing accessories, advertisement nameplate, Artware, etc.
|Laser type ||Imported CO2 Laser |
|Standard marking area||110mm×110mm|
|Optional marking area||70mm×70mm~400mm×400mm|
|Repetitive Of Positioning Accuracy||±2urad|
|Minimum line width||0.1mm|
|Available file format ||plt,dxf,ai,sdt,bmp,jpg,jpeg,tga,png,tif,tiff|
|Optional function||Marking-on-the-fling, rotary marking and 2D platform|