The Integrated Circuit Laser Marking Machine Engraving Machine for Sale
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||200 Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: MUV-5
- Applicable Material: Metal and Nonmetal
- Technical Class: Pulse Laser
- Laser Classification: Solid Laser
- Marking Method: Scanning Marking
- Laser Power: 3W/T5w
- Optional Marking Area: 50mm*50mm~250mm*250mm
- Minimum Line Width: 0.01mm
- Total Weight: 100kg
- Transport Package: Waterproof Vacuum and Plywood Case
- Origin: China
- Laser Visibility: UV
- Cooling System: Air Cooling
- Laser Wavelength: Deep Ultraviolet
- Type: UV Laser
- Laser Type: Imported UV Laser
- Standard Marking Area: 100mm*100mm
- Repetitive of Positioning Accuracy: 2urad
- Dimensions(L*W*H): 650mm*1050mm*1450mm
- Trademark: PIL
- Specification: 100kg
It is widely used in the electronics separation components, integrated circuit, electrical engineering circuit, mobile communication, hardware, tools, kitchen wares, tool fittings, precise apparatus, eyeglasses and clock, computer keyboard, jewelry accessories, plastic buttons, water heating fittings, sanitary ware, PVC pipelines, medical apparatus and packing container, etc.
1)Hyper-fine Laser marking base on Imported UV Laser's good light beam quality and small focusing spot.
2)Good processing effect and wide applicable material type base on mild heat-affected of UV Laser marking.
3)High processing accuracy, high marking speed and good stability base on imported high-speed galvanometer.
4)Convenient Operation:Convenient data processing with dedicated laser marking software. Interface is simple and friendly, easy operation.
5)Available support file format: PLT,DXF,AI,SDT,BMP,JPG,JPEG,TGA,PNG,TIF,TIFF, etc.
6)Support one-dimensional code and two-dimensional code marking such as Code39,EAN,PDF417,DATAMATRIX, etc.
7)Option function: marking-on-the-fling, rotary marking and X,Y 2D platform.
Please let us know following informations:
1.What kind of material do you want to marking?
2.What is the mostly marking depth and what is the maximum depth?
3. What is the MAX. dimension of your materials ?
4. After marking, what will be the metal used for? (application)
5. Are you an end user or reseller?
According to your above information,we'll recommend the most suitable machine to
we are looking forward to cooperating with you!!!