Observe and measure positioning holes on the PCB, to check whether the holes
Between layers are deviated, a variety of conditional measurement can be
Conducted on the images, including the distance from the center of a circle to
Another, from one point to another, circle area, etc., and make judgement pre-set
1. Using the principle of X-ray projection & imaging to observe and measure the
Positioning holes on the PCB.
2. CAN network computer control system, simple operation.
3. Eqiupped woth CCD navigation functions, to facilitate moblie test, and quickly
Search the test objectives.
4. Sealed micro focus X-ray tube and a variety of image processing techniques
And software to reduce the image distortion.
5. Image can be measured under different conditions, such as the distance from
The center of concentric circles, point to point distance, circle area, etc.
|Item|| Model XG 5 000|
|Focus size||5 um|
|Tube current||2 0 0μA ( software restriction 89 μA )|
|Cooling mode||Strong wind cooling|
|imaging system||field||2 " / 4 "|
|DPI||75/110 lp / cm|
|X-CCD resolution||1392 X 1040 pixels|
|Geometric Magnification||12-48 X|
|objective table||standard size||460 mm X 410mm|
|Effective detection area||400 mm X 350mm|
|load capacity||≤5K g|
|Safety standard||Radiation international safety standards||≤1 usv/hr|
|Others||Computer||22 " LCD display/ I3 processor|
|Size and weight||1028X1025X1840 mm 750K g|
|Temperature and humidity||22±3du 50%RH±10%RH|