The machine employs the imported UV laser and imported high-speed galvanometer as its central devices. It is widely used for metal or nonmetal's surface marking to make up for the lack of IR Laser's processing ability. The main applicable materials are electronic products shell marking, battery charger, data line, mobile phone, computer fitting marking, electronic components, jewellery, horologe marking, PCB, FPC marking and cutting, Glass product marking, metal, alloys marking and plastics material's marking, etc.
1. Hyper-fine Laser marking base on Imported UV Laser's good light beam quality and small focusing spot.
2. Good processing effect and wide applicable material type base on mild heat-affected of UV Laser marking.
3. High processing accuracy, high marking speed and good stability base on imported high-speed galvanometer.
4. Convenient Operation:Convenient data processing with dedicated laser marking software. Interface is simple and friendly, easy operation.
5. Available support file format: PLT,DXF,AI,SDT,BMP,JPG,JPEG,TGA,PNG,TIF,TIFF, etc.
6. Support one-dimensional code and two-dimensional code marking such as Code39,EAN,PDF417,DATAMATRIX, etc.
7. Option function: marking-on-the-fling, rotary marking and X,Y 2D platform.
It is widely used for consumer electronic products, electronic components, jewellery, horologe, Food and beverage packaging,
Medical packaging, PCB/FPC, glass container, etc.
| Laser type ||UV Imported UV Laser|
| Laser power||3W||5W|
|Standard marking area||100mm×100mm|
| Optional marking area||50mm×50mm~200mm×200mm|
| repetitive of positioning accuracy||±2urad|
| Minimum line width||0.01mm|
|Available file format||plt,dxf,ai,sdt,bmp,jpg,jpeg,tga,png,tif,tiff|
|Ambient humidity||10%-85%RH, Non-dewfall|
|Optional function||Marking-on-the-fling, rotary marking and 2D platform.|