Fiber Laser cutting machine for SS
The machine is equipped with fiber laser, natural granite base, imported linear motor, high precision cross platform structure. It is used to cutting, drilling and scribing a variety of alloy sheet, sapphire, ceramics and other sheet materials. It is widely applied to the IT industry, automobile, LED, precision machinery and so on.
1. Security and reliability:High security and reliability of marble base as well as fully enclosed design.
High speed and high precision:Adopts imported linear motor, the imported guide rail, Cross sliding table structure, imported NC system, The machine has
good performance with high cutting speed, smooth corner and high stability.
2. Long using Life:The machine is with long life using the imported fiber laser. High efficiency photoelectric conversion,
3. Good cutting effect:With excellent optical path design, produce a perfect focus spot, small thermal effect.
4. Convenient Operation:Convenient data processing with dedicated lase cutting software. File formats include DXF, PLT, etc. Interface is simple and friendly, easy operation.
5. CCD can be optional:Auto-finding mark point, work base on the designed graphics and position.
Applied to high-speed precision laser cutting and drilling of sapphire, ceramic and other sheet materials. It is widely used for IT, automobile, LED, precision machinery industry, etc.
|Specification of High Precision Fiber Laser Cutting Machine|
|Laser Source||Imported Fiber Laser|
|Laser repetition frequency||350mm×250mm|
|Maximum Processing Size||800mm/s|
|Worktable Maximum Operating Speed||10000 mm/s2|
|Positioning Accuracy of Table||±0.003mm|
|Repetitive Positioning Accuracy of Table||±0.001mm|
|Minimum Line Width||0.06mm|
|File Format||*.dxf, *.plt|
|Electric Power Supply||Three-phase Five-wire System,AC380V 50Hz/5kW|
|Dimensions(L x W x H)||1280mm×1060mm×1580mm|
|Environmental Humidity||10%-85%RH, Non-condensing|
|Control System||Imported NC System|
|Optional Function||CCD positioning/Automatic loading and unloading mechanism|